Having a Best air purifier for your home is the need of the hour.
Seven of the world’s 10 worst polluted cities are in India.
New Delhi, home to more than 20 million people, is the world’s most polluted capital city.
Least has been done by us to stop the air pollution.
It is really difficult to live in such poor air quality conditions.
This is where you would require an air purifier for your home & office to breath clean air.
What’s the job of an air purifier?
The name gives away the meaning of it for those who don’t know.
It clears out the contaminants from the air and is especially useful for people who are easily allergic and have asthma.
If you are looking for best air purifier for home than being wise while selecting one.
- Make sure to place the air purifier near to source of contaminated area eg: smoker in your home.
- Avoid placing air purifiers near televisions, microwaves and stereo equipment. Smaller appliances will do no harm.
- Since purifiers need a little space to breathe make sure to have all the four sides of it to be empty so that it doesn’t block the air coming out of it.
- If you are someone suffering critically with an airborne disease, it’s better never to turn it off
- Constantly keep changing the filters.
Listing down air purifier’s best in India.
Best Air Purifier in India 
Philips 2000 Series
Philips is coming up with various option when it comes to car air purifier & air purifier for homes.
It is first in our list of Best Air purifiers in India.
Let’s look at it’s Features:
- It provides with highest air purification as it removes 99.97% of the harmful particles from the air
- Lesser energy is consumed from it
- And also provides with silent performance
- Low Noise at Sleep Mode
- Cleans room five times in an hour based on the size of the room
You could look into their Review to know more.
An air purifier coming from the brand that can be highly trustworthy and I am sure it won’t let you down as well.
- it comes with four different fan speeds to choose from depending on the size of the room and the level of pollution
- 100% ozone-free
- Has auto night sense mode that adjusts the fan speed when the lights are switched off.
- Removes 99.97% allergens & ultra-fine particles as small as 0.02 microns.
- Low Noise at Sleep Mode
With advance filtration technology, intelligent control panel and aesthetic design, the Prestige Air Purifier is must for your family’s health.Advanced HEPA filter
- Five stage filteration with ionizer and UV light Filter
- Air quality indicator
- Filter replacer alert
- 4 speed control
- Timer Function
- intelligent auto sensor mode.
- It uses 7 Stage air filtration system with Pre-filter, HEPA filter, anti bacterial filter, UV light, activated carbon, photo catalyst oxidization and ionizer
- Covers the area up to 350 sq. ft.
- Consists of multiple functions such as HEPA and Bacteria filters, and 7- stage air filter technology
- Comes with a remote control.
Features of Honeywell Lite.
- It has an Unique air flow design which optimizes air suction and enables better performance.
- The purifier comes with child lock, auto, sleep mode, and timer.
- It’s 3 stage advanced filtration system removes more than 99% pollutants, PM2.5, pollen, bacteria, virus, formaldehyde, toxic gases & odor
- Material of the air purifier gives durability with its ABS body & anti-UV coating.
- Has three mode fan speed that allows controlling the speed coverage area ranging from 200 sq ft to 250 sq ft, good for bed rooms, study rooms, pooja rooms, and kitchens
Bring the freshness and purity of clean air in your home with Gliese Magic It Consists of multiple features like 5 stage air filtration system that includes:
- True HEPA filter
- Activated carbon filter
- UV light
- Anion generator and has a digital touch panel.
Ideal for rooms, small offices, hotel rooms and doctor chambers.
What Air Pollutants can Air Purifier Remove?
Now it is the time to know from you.
I hope you got the required information from Best Air Purifier: Buying guide.
And now I’d like to hear from you:
Which Best Air Purifier are you going to try first?
Are you going to use Philips 2000?
Or maybe you want to try The Honeywell Lite.
Either way let me know by leaving a quick comment right now.